PPC Exec for a Google Premier Partner
Dark Horse offers a great career path with working with some of the top professionals in the industry. It offers a competitive salary as well as the chance to change perceptions of PPC for the industry. Dark Horse is an agency who wants to make a difference to its clients and employees. We are Altrincham-based so you can hob nob at the trendy market and be all Cheshire set. It is pretence of course; we're still on the tram map. It's Manchester, however you cut it.
We are recruiting for multiple PPC Execs to join the Search Marketing team. This agency is renowned for its client services and has ambitious growth plans. This is a hands-on role in which the successful candidate will be involved in devising cutting-edge paid search strategies for SME brands.
Dark Horse believes in challenging the status quo and it is looking for someone with a hungry mindset, keen to deliver. We have one aimâ¦ Build and scale the best PPC dept in the country. This is a chance to learn from the best. We are already a Google Premier Partner which puts this team in the top 100 PPC teams in the country. Anyone can be a Google Partner - It's all about Premier for the early BETA's and showing off.APPLY HERE
The more PPC Executives, the better
The successful candidate will join our rapidly expanding PPC Team, reporting directly to the Head of PPC. They will be responsible for the success of a portfolio of PPC accounts, and the day-to-day communication with their clients. We need someone who can live and breathe the values of our company and is, ultimately, driven to make an impact in the digital world by putting clients first. This role is not your average PPC Exec role. This is about being a voice and vital central cog in the business. Learning from incredible colleagues and being fast tracked to a huge skill set and an enhanced career.
- Knowledge and experience of PPC either in a role, studies or as a hustle (required)
- Evidence of successfully hitting, and surpassing expectations (required)
- Record of success/knowledge using both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (required)
- Good knowledge of Paid Search, Shopping, Display, and Remarketing (required)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics (required)
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and Google Merchant Center (required)
- Mad excel skills (it really helps)
- Experience working/exposure to an agency (preferred)
- Experience communicating directly with clients/stakeholders regularly (preferred)
- Experience using product feed management platforms (desirable)
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (marketing, business, mathematics, economics, etc.) (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Paid Social platforms (desirable)
- Broad understanding of wider digital channels (SEO, CRO, affiliates, email marketing, Amazon, etc.) (desirable)
- Experience using Google Ads scripts (advantageous)
The “Perks” of being at Dark Horse
Look, we won't lie, we don't do pizza Fridays. What we do actually offer are things that matter a bit more, the things that make the hype of work-life balance more doable.
You've got a hybrid role – meaning we spend part of the week in the office and part of it at home, enjoying the joys of working within the comforts of your own four walls. Flexitime is a thing. There are loads of holidays to enjoy, PLUS Bank Holidays (people screw you over by not making that clear). We love our little planet, so every month we plant trees in the Dark Forest on behalf of every team member.
If you think you've got what it takes to make it in Dark Horse email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a chat 0161 883 1094.