Dark Horse seems to punch above our weight with PPC talent and we want that trend to continue. If you want a chance to change the perceptions of the industry and demonstrate your expertise in an agency that will listen, then join the Dark side. If you have talent that can be developed, you're focused on delivering exceptional client results, and you'd like a chance to learn from the best, just hit apply!
You will be responsible for the success of a portfolio of PPC accounts and day-to-day communication with clients. You'll need to be driven and put the client first. So what's it like working at a shit hot digital agency where you can learn from the best? Well, you'll benefit from flexible working, great holidays, and even your own trees in The Dark Forest. The team is hugely experienced, the learning potential here is massive so don't miss out.
We're based in Altrincham, Manchester or Cheshire depending on your elitism - it's not a bad area. Cinemas, coffee shops, and vintage tat shops selling at extortionate prices. A tram ride from Manchester city centre, we're got cleaner air to help with those creative ideas. Dark Horse believes in challenging the status quo and we want to take PPC Execs and fast track their learning to management quickly. We're looking to back a dark horse that doesn't fall for the agency bullshit of free fruit and a beer fridge. That's not a career, it's a thinly veiled pitch. If you can see through that shit, then read the job description and get your CV to us.
The More PPC Executives, The Better
We are recruiting for multiple PPC Execs to join the Search Marketing team. If you make it, you'll be reporting directly to the Head of PPC and you'll be responsible for looking after PPC accounts and communication with clients. We want someone who wants to think outside the box and lives and breathes our values, transparency and client first!
Here are some bullet points explaining what we're looking for in our PPC Executive:
- Knowledge and experience of PPC either in a role, studies or as a hustle (required)
- Evidence of successfully hitting, and surpassing expectations (required)
- Record of success/knowledge using both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (required)
- Strong knowledge of Paid Search, Shopping, Display, and Remarketing (required)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics (required)
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and Google Merchant Center (required)
- Excel expert (required)
- Experience working/intern/exposure to an agency (preferred)
- Experience communicating directly with clients/stakeholders regularly (preferred)
- Experience using product feed management platforms (desirable)
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (marketing, business, mathematics, economics, etc..) (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Paid Social platforms (desirable)
- Broad understanding of wider digital channels (SEO, CRO, affiliates, email marketing, Amazon, etc..) (desirable)
- Experience using Google Ads scripts (advantageous)
Might seem like a lot, but we've got faith in you. We've got some other requirements, but really they're just things we look for to find someone who is Dark Horse inside and out. Take a look at the full spec by clicking below:Full Job Spec
The “Perks” of Being a Dark Horse
Look, we won't lie, we don't do pizza Fridays. What we do actually offer are things that matter a bit more, the things that make the hype of work-life balance more doable.
You've got a hybrid role choice – meaning we spend part of the week in the office and part of it at home, enjoying the joys of working within the comforts of your own four walls. Flexitime is a thing. There are loads of holidays to enjoy, PLUS Bank Holidays (people screw you over by not making that clear). We love our little planet, so every month we plant trees in the Dark Forest on behalf of every team.