A massively profitable returns policy
Dark Horse are paid search experts. We can prove that highly profitable PPC is not the exclusive right of those with the deepest pockets. We make it our business to knock your Goliaths of their ivory perch.
Paid search is marketing with intent. You only pay when a customer wants to use your service or make a purchase. We have a hands-on approach to our clients' accounts; analysing and optimising daily to ensure maximum ROI. We are simple brilliant folk and we believe that more time from clever people on your accounts makes you money. Whilst other agencies work to their margins and limitations, we bust mountains and move balls to improve your bank balance. Use Dark Horse for Paid Search and expect to pay more corporation tax.
Paid Search - The Dark Horse way
We understand your business, industry and goals and then asses what buyer and influencer personas we should be targeting.
Incredible value for your business. A plan of attack to hit all forms of goals in the short and long term. We appreciate that things change on the way so the strategy is flexible to take any hits and maintain the trendline of profit and returns. Full access to amazing people offering their experience and support.
We build the most relevant audiences based on your current marketing process and our research. From this, we can use audience and content targeting to ensure that we are hitting those with intent.
- Demographics – Target ads based on how well your products and services trend with users in certain locations, ages, genders and device types.
- Affinity – Advertisers with TV campaigns can extend a campaign online and reach an audience using Google Search or the Display Network.
- In-market – Show ads to users who have been searching for products and services like yours. These users may be looking to make a purchase or have previously made a purchase and could still be interested enough to interact with your ads.
- Custom intent – Choose words or phrases related to the people that are most likely to engage with your site and make purchases by using “custom intent audiences”.
- Similar audiences – Expand your audience by targeting users with interests related to the users in your remarketing lists.
- Remarketing – Target users that have already interacted with your ads, website or app so that they’ll see your ads more often.
- Topics – Topic targeting lets you reach a broad range of pages on the Display Network.
- Placement – Target websites on the Display Network that your customers visit.
- Content keywords – Choose words that are relevant to your product or service to target users making searches using those same terms. You can tailor a set of keywords to manually reach certain demographics or meet specific goals.
- Display expansion for search – Let Google Ads find users for you with a combination of automated bidding and smart targeting.
The mix of science, technology and creativity. What is going to drive the most engaged converting traffic? We test, test some more and never stop. We've worked with multiple industries with multiple budgets. We know what styles, type and voice of Ad that is going to work best for you.
Analysing data and pouring over numbers will show the promised land and path to enlightenment. It's not Zen, it's stats, brains and knowledge. We maximise the input and work with you to increase conversion rates so not only are a full sea of horses coming your way but they all know how to drink. It's a piece of the proverbial to increase ROAS but the key is increasing revenue at the same time.
Simple and jargon free.
Paid Search Importance
There are many reasons why search engines like Google and Bing make billions from Paid Search. Nearly everyone clicks them when searching. If you are not taking the most profitable spot for your relevant searches then your competition are. Don't let your competition service profitable enquiries.
- There are 160 billion+ monthly Google searches
- Advertising accounts for about 97% of Google's total revenue
- On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page
- For high commercial intent searches (someone looking to buy a product) paid ads get 65% of all clicks
- Google reports that search ads can boost brand awareness by as much as 80%, making consumers more likely to remember your brand and interact.
Paid Search Advertising from Dark Horse:
Corking Experience - Industry experts. No juniors or trainees. We actively discriminate on experience and brains. Guilty. Google Partners meaning we know our onions and have access to latest features and trials.
No bunkum - We report the truth. There is full transparency on what we do. We are happy to train and educate as we go and work in the way that you want. We guide, we advise, we deliver. We don't hide behind vanity metrics and turd excuses.
Drum Recommended or Award-winning - Not really. That would be a reckless reason to choose an agency. Any company can be Drum Recommended by paying that £1000 per year for the logo and getting three (just three) of your mates to vouch for you. Business awards cost £2000 for a table of 10. This is also known as sponsorship. We have seen some of the most decorated agencies deliver abhorrent results. Loads of glass paperweights though in reception. Fancy.
Personality - If the chemistry isn't right then it's not going to work. You don't want to work with bellwits or companies who offer duff service and awful communication. We are proud to be who we are working they way we do. We're not for everyone but for the right company, we are exactly who you want in the corner.