A Manchester SEO agency that steals top spots from your competition
The digital SEO agency you want doesn't settle for mediocrity; it delivers commercial results. Money. Not stats or graphs. Everyone thinks they can “do optimisation” but only true SEO marketing specialists can offer early salvation to the suffering, those needing to dominate competitors keywords and claim that number one spot. We take search engine optimisation services seriously.
You are not a monthly report. Your fee is not for a PDF with some green ticks and a graph. We are here to help you and your team fulfil their aspirations. We turn hope to reality. A light in the oppression. That relaxing martini at the end of the rainbow tastes all the sweeter when made from the tears of your rivals.
No quarter will be given. We invest in the best people and industry tools to deliver data-driven SEO strategies that blow up your bottom line and kick ten shades of shit out of your current standings. No smoke, no mirrors, just traffic and profit.
If you want a Manchester SEO agency that can help your brand realise its full potential and make your accountant love you, look to the dark and send us a sign.
Want to find out more about the benefits of SEO? Let's get forensic…
What is SEO?
SEO (or Search Engine Optimisation) refers to the set of practices designed to improve a website's rankings and visibility for specific keywords so the website performs better in search engine result pages and users are more likely to click through to said website.
As a topic, SEO is drier than a pensioner's heel - but it's the best way to get people to find your website, discover your brand, and buy your products. We’d all swallow a bit of athletes’ foot for oodles of cash. Tastes like parmesan.
How does SEO work?
Search engines have "spiders" that spend their days crawling web pages to analyse their content, decide which search query keywords they respond to, and how valuable their response is. A range of other factors (including domain authority, page load time, indexability, URL structure, meta data, quality backlinks and more) are then also taken into account to decide how high those pages deserve to rank for the keywords in question.
Only dicks are happy with page 3. It's the opposite of the music industry - number 1 still means something. Secure the top spot in Google search results and be the pick of the crop.
Why is SEO important?
The power of well executed search engine optimisation is that it can build you a foundation that no competitor can infiltrate. SEO that doesn't compromise helps to:
- Send you to the top of search engine results pages
- Build you a solid brand reputation
- Improve user experience and journey on your website
- Make you an authority in your industry
- Reduce reliance on eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon or NOTHS which take huge chunks of your profits
- Terrify your competition
But let's forget every bit of jargon or process around SEO for a second…it’s completely fucking logical that SEO is critical. See how far you get enjoying the fruits of being bottom of page 7. Try checking the financial reports of those at the top of page 1. It's that simple.
Maybe this will help; think about advertising during the Superbowl versus advertising in the local gazette. Page 1 v Page 10. Different price tags, different results for sure. Billion dollar Coca Cola aren't rushing to take out double pagers in the Chorley Chronicle. That's reserved for handymen and “legit” massages in the Other Services.
Search Engines and SEO are league tables that matter. You get money instead of 3 points. Top 4 is the bare minimum.
Ready to be the chill on the back of your competitors’ necks? Our Dark Horse SEO marketing team is the complete SEO agency package. Our search engine optimisation services combine the three elements of digital marketing to give your competition sleepless night. Ready to see our ruthless strategy?
How to improve your SEO
Search engine optimisation happens when Technical SEO fixes your website errors, Content Marketing rewrites your copy, and Digital PR delivers outreach campaigns to build you a solid backlink profile. Here's how to do SEO the right way…
Technical SEO lays the foundations for search engines to find, organise and understand key pages on a website. It's essential. A powerful website is fundamental for keyword rankings.
But Technical SEO is also really, really dull. It’s all the shit you don’t understand about websites that need to be fixed and optimised for maximum results. You don’t need to know this stuff to enjoy the results. Our search engine optimisation industry specialists do the work for you.
They dissect your crawls, txt files and every meta description to find errors that are limiting you and opportunities you’re not aware of. From site maps and indexing issues to implementing structured data and SERP features, Dark Horse Technical SEO experts will get your business to the top of page one with calculated and precise actions.
Content Marketing is the blood that pulses through the veins of your business. SEO copywriting is a skill that takes years, not one blog post on ‘how to do SEO writing’. So, don’t waste your time handing the task over to some intern in marketing using the Yoast tick box. Leave it to the elites.
The Dark Horse Content Marketing team hones in on copy length, correct tone of voice, researched keywords, targeted copywriting and so much more to make your brand stand out and make Google take notice. This is where boring product copy is transformed into SEO prose and ignored blogs become researched organic traffic generators. Make your competition sweat with a content SEO strategy that ranks and converts.
Digital PR paid press releases and free blogger links are what SEO agencies stuck in the 00s do. We fix your backlink profile and make your brand known using creative and researched SEO PR campaigns that journalists would fight for. Less dogmess press updates, more feature stories.
The Digital PR experts at Dark Horse harness relationships with press and media to target nationwide or industry specific audiences and get your website links, organic traffic and conversions.
What is SEO reporting?
We know what it's like to be scarred and broken, let down by Manchester SEO agencies that never deliver and just tell lie after lie to keep you down. We too searched high and low to find the right partner to lift us out of the pits, only to be left wallowing in the dark. So, we became the change we wanted to see. Transparent, honest and open - just like our SEO reports.
Partner with us and we'll send you a simple and straightforward, yet highly detailed, monthly report that tells you exactly what each of our SEO experts are working on across technical SEO, content marketing and digital PR, how each of these actions has impacted your site, and where you rank vs your competitors. No fluff, no pomp, just the hard facts.
Our monthly reports include:
- An executive summary with the key KPIs you care about most - and how we're performing vs the set targets
- An overview of your site's organic performance, including user engagement and conversion metrics
- An analysis of your keyword profile, how your visibility is increasing, where improvements are needed, and how you fair vs competitors
- A summary of the technical work carried out and the impact it's had on your site
- A rundown of the content work conducted and the subsequent increase in visibility and performance
- A recap of the digital PR campaigns sent to journalists, the number of backlinks acquired, and their effect on your domain authority
- A clear outline of the upcoming work
We only hire the very best SEO experts. The smarter we work, the more money we make you. We have client relationships spanning years. That’s not down to business patter and fancy lunches, it’s down to the cold hard cash we are handing them. Want to get in on the action?
How long does it take for SEO to work?
We operate on a hard truth policy only: your SEO-generated leads and sales won't dramatically improve overnight. It depends on so many factors. Everything from how long your website has been live to how many errors it has, how much content is on it, how many backlinks it's acquired, and how much SEO work has been done on it previously can all impact how long it will take for your SEO strategy to drive results.
However, this is what we typically deliver and the results you can expect from our SEO strategies and search engine optimisation services:
- Month 1: We build you a strategy that delivers. Our Tech, Content and PR teams analyse your existing website to identify the key priorities that will most impact your performance in line with your business objectives. They'll outline a unified 12-week expert SEO plan to turn the cards in your favour
- Month 2-3: We use our years of experience to fix your most pressing SEO tech errors that are sabotaging your website, turn your worst content into hypnotising copy that hides keywords for Google, and run Digital PR campaigns that will connect your brand with high-value media
- Month 4-6: With continued technical optimisation, content creation, and backlink development, you should expect to see a noticeable increase in rankings, organic traffic and lead generation
- Month 7-12: SEO results grow with time, so the momentum built in months 4-6 will allow for significant improvements over the next 6 months. User journey is improved and those leads are converted into sales
- 1 Year and above: You'll have dominated a good number of top spots - but be warned, complacency is for the lazy. Search engine algorithms are constantly evolving and there's always more to be done to improve your SEO. Focus your efforts on maintaining those top positions, while expanding to your next target
How much does SEO cost?
Aside from knowing how to deliver, our services are priced fairly. Based up north, we’re a Manchester SEO agency that keeps its overheads down to give you the best price. Dark Horse has people who really get it, making noise and delivering results that leave you wondering why it took you so long to give us a call.
What can you expect from our full SEO agency service:
- Quarterly comprehensive SEO audits which include Technical SEO, Content Marketing and Digital PR strategies
- Technical SEO, from structured data to web coding
- SEO copywriting that lures people in
- UX/UI and URL reviews to optimise for humans AND Google
- Brand authority campaigns researched and written by our content specialists
- Creative Digital PR and Outreach campaigns
- SEO experts demystifying the fog of search engine optimisation
- White hat SEO strategies - we look down on agencies who still do 2007 link buying
- Ascendency and imperium
If you want to leave you competitor running scared, then find out if we can work together. Call us, we are your watchful protector.
Find out more about SEO
Why Dark Horse?
Good SEO gets you seen; great SEO gives your business access to whole new level of sales and profits. The Dark Horse SEO Manchester team is known for revealing harsh truths. This is a team of search engine optimisation elites who examine websites and find every error, gap and opportunity. The team's ambition is high - they’re not here to make friends. They’re here to right the wrongs in your account and destroy your opposition.
Other things we do: